A renowned architectural practice is looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join their team of enthusiastic Architects and Designers in their West London studio. They were established over 15 years ago and during this period have accumulated a wide portfolio of projects across the UK and internationally consisting of high-end residential, hospitality, F+B, commercial and leisure. This practice offers a complete architectural and interiors experience from inception, concept design, statutory approvals, contractor procurement, to on site project management. This practice prides itself on the delivery of high-quality architecture.
This role will involve working on a variety of projects including hotel hospitality, F+B, and high end residential.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills/attributes :-
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design
- Photoshop and InDesign skills essential
- FF&E scheduling experience/knowledge
- Scheduling experience, simple spec writing and supplier knowledge necessary
- Knowledge of MicroStation would be useful
- Any 3D modelling or rendering skills welcome
- Experience with commercial environment and good knowledge of industry standards (fire rating, etc.)
- Understanding of budgets and quotations
- Great interpersonal skills and willingness to learn and be part of a team working on some exciting, fast moving projects
If you have the ability to collaborate effectively with fantastic attention to detail and work well under pressure, are self-motivated and able to work as part of a team then don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply today!