White Space is recruiting for a household name within UK Architecture, who are looking to add multiple Part II's and Architects to their busy London studio. Initially 3-month contracts, there is excellent scope for these to lead to long term positions.
- 200+ in their studio based in the City of London
- Work on medium and large, contemporary, high-profile architecture projects. Predominantly commercial and residential projects in city centres
- Well established, AJ100 firm
The Role / Project
- Part II Assistants and Architects
- Using Revit OR Rhino
- Various projects within the UK and Internationally
- Either competition, design or technical experience
- Initial 3-month contract, but with very good scope to lead to a longer-term role
- Part II Assistants or Architects or international equivalent
- Experience using Revit OR Rhino
- Available to start on short notice as these are urgent roles
If you would like to apply for this role, or for more information, please get in touch with White Space today!