Established AJ100 practice with a truly global reach is urgently seeking qualified Architects to join their dedicated team based in their Nottinghamshire office. This practice was established many years ago, is recognised globally within the architecture and design sector, and has multiple offices strategically placed across the world to support their business and necessary growth.
They work on high-quality and high-profile projects across a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Retail, responsible for Architecture, Interiors and Landscaping. They’re commercially astute but maintain a design led approach to their work from concept to completion.
As an Architect in their Nottinghamshire office you would be responsible for undertaking aspects of project delivery through given assignments, liaising and coordinating with key stakeholders as necessary.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the design of a variety of projects across all RIBA stages
- Supporting the preparation of the project deliverables and other activities related to the project development
- Provide support to Senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required
- Work closely with clients and other stakeholders
- Manage third parties according to the parameters of the project
What will they offer you?
- A salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- A social, friendly and relaxed studio environment
- A chance to take a leading role within an established international organisation
- An opportunity to work on and run a variety of good quality projects
What is the criteria to be suitable for the role?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering projects in the UK or internationally
- Ideally some knowledge of Revit and experience in using Revit
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
If you're considering a move back to the East Midlands or already based in the area and looking for a larger more commercially oriented practice then please apply ASAP!