White Space is excited to be working with one of London’s best housing designers as they look to add an Architect or Technologist to their team, initially on a contract basis.
- Over 100-strong studio based in a vibrant part of central London
- Perhaps the best residential practice in London, heaps of awards and excellent completed projects
- Sociable and friendly studio with a great culture (I can demonstrate why if you are interested in the job!)
- Fully Revit based
The Project / Role
- Working on the delivery of a beautiful 400-unit new-build residential scheme in Greater London
- Using Revit for detailing and production information
- Initial contract is for 2-months but will be open ended, with good scope for it to lead to a longer-term role. This practice has a good track record with keeping contractors long-term and are very busy
- Experienced Architect or Architectural Technologist
- Very strong post-planning technical / delivery knowledge – must possess excellent detailing ability
- Strong Revit user (you must be confident hitting the ground running on a large project)
- Residential experience preferable, but not compulsory
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
For more information about this job, or to apply, please get in touch with White Space today!