White Space has recently placed people with this lovely medium sized studio in West London, who are now growing to c.40-strong. They are looking for another Architect or experienced Assistant to join the firm, initially on a 3-month contract, with scope to lead to a longer-term role.
- c.40-strong over two UK offices and based by the Thames in West London
- Work over a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, hospitality, education + interior design
- Microstation based firm
- We have placed people with them previously and they are a lovely studio to work for, we have also heard this from ex-employees we have worked with
- Architect or Assistant with experience
- Working on a large residential scheme, amending existing design and planning drawings (GA’s, sections, elevations etc.) and producing new ones using Microstation
- Initially a 3-month contract, with great scope to lead to a longer-term role as they are very busy. We have placed people there on the same arrangement previously who have gone permanent
- Architect or an experienced Assistant
- Fluent Microstation user
- Some experience in residential / housing design + planning would be beneficial
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
If you would like to apply for this role, or to find out more, then please get in touch as soon as possible.