White Space is urgently seeking an Architect or Experienced Assistant with excellent AECOsim knowledge for one of our favourite studios! Initially a 6-month contract role, this is to join a practice high in the AJ100, working on high profile projects.
- Over 200-strong and based in The City of London
- Infrastructure architecture specialists and arguably the best at what they do
- Microstation, AECOsim and Revit based practice
- A company we have worked closely with for several years with high staff retention – people really enjoy working here
The Project / Role
- Working on a rail + transportation project
- Using AECOsim and Microstation as the main software’s
- Initially a 6-month contract, there is excellent scope for this to lead to a long-term role - either on a rolling contract or as a permanent job (this is something we have done with this studio many times previously)
- Architect or experienced Architectural Assistant
- Must have knowledge of AECOsim and Microstation
- Rail project experience would be beneficial (but not mandatory)
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
If you would like to apply for this job, or to find out more information about the studio or role, please get in touch with White Space today!