White Space is urgently seeking an experienced Architect or Part II (Revit) to join a medium-sized studio in Oxford Circus to work on a brilliant project for Cancer Research.
- 10-strong, design focused studio
- Work from inception to completion in schemes up to c.£15m in value, whilst acting as design consultants to other Architects on larger projects in the hundreds of millions
- Typical projects are in the science & research education and commercial sectors
- Fully Revit using studio
- Truly unique flagship scheme for Cancer Research
- Working from developed design stage right through to construction, including client and consultant / contractor facing
- Initial contract of 3/4-months, with excellent scope for a long-term role (either contract or leading to a permanent job) if both parties are happy
- Qualified Architect or Part II with a minimum of 4/5 years’ professional experience
- Ideally some exposure to commercial or education projects, but not necessary
- Must have used Revit on professional projects
- Able to start within 2 weeks of offer – this is an urgent role
For more information, or to apply for this position, please get in touch with White Space today!