White Space is thrilled to be partnering a 50-strong housing architecture firm in central London in their search for an Architect, Technician or experienced Architectural Assistant (Revit) to join on an immediate start.
- 50-strong, established Architecture studio
- Specialise in new build residential schemes from 15 – 300 units
- Based in a great location a stone’s throw from the River Thames
- Fully Revit integrated firm
- Architect, Technician or experienced Architectural Assistant
- Working post-planning on a few medium-sized residential projects in Revit, specifically on the façade elements on one of the jobs
- Producing technical design drawings and construction package documentation and details
- 3-month contract starting as soon as possible, which has good scope to lead to a longer-term role as they are very busy
- Architect, Technician or an experienced Architectural Assistant
- Experience working in Revit at RIBA stages 4 or 5
- Experience working on the façades of residential projects beneficial
- Residential project experience preferred, but not essential
- Able to start immediately as this is an urgent role
If you would like to apply for this position, or to find out more information about the company and role, please get in touch with White Space as soon as possible!