White Space is proud to be partnering with one of the world's premier sporting Architects as they enter a period of growth due to sustained success, and repeat business, both in the UK and internationally.
- British practice of c.90 people working on high profile sports projects at all stages, in the UK and beyond
- Very advanced with Revit/BIM + parametric design
- Great office location in central London
The Role and Project
- Architects or experienced Assistants
- Working on a flagship stadium + sports complex currently at stage 4
- Tasks will include production information, construction detailing and working drawing sets in Revit
- 3-month fixed term contract, with a view to a long-term role - this will be reviewed during the contract and if both parties are happy there is every chance of securing a permanent role
- Fluent Revit skills - can demonstrate practical experience of using the software
- Experience producing pre-construction / construction information, drawing and details
- Available at short notice as these are urgent roles
To apply for this role, or to find out more, please get in touch with White Space today!