White Space have been appointed by a global design studio to assist in their search for an Architectural Technician to join their 100-strong London office. Working on a state-of-the-art sports and cultural hub, this is initially a 4-month contract with excellent scope to lead to a longer-term role as they are very busy.
- Global, famous studio who are 100 people in London
- Based in lovely new office, they are a very social team who have weekly or monthly events
- The firm work across a huge variety of sectors - almost always on large, high-profile projects - and are a fully Revit studio
The Role / Project
- The project is a world-class, brand new sporting + cultural complex
- You will be working in Revit on post planning, technical design and delivery. This is a very technical role.
- Specifically, you will be working on the facade + roof of the stadium
- Initially a 4-month contract, until the end of March 2020, there is excellent scope for this to lead to a longer-term role (this is something we have done previously this year with multiple contractors at this firm)
- Architectural Technician or Technologist
- Must be an excellent Revit user
- Very strong on detailing + production information
- Ideally some experience working on external packages
- Available to start on short notice (within a week or two of an offer)
To apply for this role, or for more information about the company or contract, please get in touch with White Space today.