A great opportunity has arisen for a mid-level Architectural Technologist to join one of Essex’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies and kick on with their career!
Due to increased workload they urgently need to add an Architectural Technologist to their growing architecture department working on a whole range of building types. These include residential, mixed use, education, public & community and some commercial schemes. You will also get the opportunity to work on all stages of the project and most importantly get out on site.
The individual they are looking for must possess the following:-
- A Degree in Architectural Technology
- Proven AutoCAD and/or Revit skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
- Sound construction/technical knowledge
- Ability to work productively within a team environment and on an individual basis
- Great communication skills
- The willingness learn, listen and get involved!
In return you will receive a hugely competitive salary, an exceptional learning and working environment, the opportunity to work alongside some really experienced and knowledgeable individuals and work on a complete mix of building types that will really assist with progressing your career as an Architectural Technologist. There will also be the support available for you to gain Chartered status.