Fancy a move to the beautiful Sussex south coast or already live in the area? Feeling frustrated with your current daily commute to work? If you answer yes to either or both of these questions please read on!
Multi-award winning and extremely friendly practice with 3 offices in the UK urgently seek an Architectural Technologist/Technician to join their 40 or so strong studio based in beautiful offices on the Sussex coast. They are hugely respected within the industry and their workload predominantly sits within the education, residential and commercial sectors.
Due to continued success in winning bucket loads of work they now need to recruit a suitably qualified Architectural Technologist/Technician who possesses extensive experience delivering technical packages and excellent AutoCAD skills. If you possess Revit skills this would be a major asset but not essential.
The skills and experience they are looking for are as follows:-
- Excellent technical skills gained on projects preferably up to £50m in value
- Demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skills coupled with an understanding of modern methods of construction
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and Lifetime Homes etc
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work individually and within a team environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package, a flexible working environment, a friendly and sociable environment with regular social activities and an opportunity to work on some really exciting projects.