Due to some internal rejigging a rare and rather unique opportunity has arisen to join one of London's rising practices at a senior management level!
Expanding "up and coming" buzzy & friendly practice based in the heart of the Old Street/Clerkenwell area is looking to recruit a senior level ARB/RIBA registered Architect to join their busy studio and take on full responsibility for their own team while overseeing multiple projects. Their workload is predominantly within the commercial & residential sectors (new build & refurbishment) so you will be exposed to an interesting array of projects throughout all the RIBA stages. Projects generally range from £5m - 25m in value. The opportunity to manage highly talented Architects & both Part I and II Assistants is definitely on offer!
Due to exciting expansion plans they urgently need to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Architect who can seamlessly slot into the existing management team playing an influential role in the continued success of the practice. The practice is in a great position to offer genuine career progression as this role will lead to an Associateship ideally within several months.
The following skills & qualities will be required:-
- ARB/RIBA registered
- Experience working on commercial projects between £5m-25m in value (high volume residential would also be desirable)
- Possess a minimum of 10 years professional experience
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects while overseeing a small team
- Quality client facing skills
- Excellent creative design capabilities and proven delivery/job running skills
- Take on all round management responsibilities
- Lead projects, both internally and externally, throughout all stages
- Take commercial responsibility for projects - awareness of timelines, managing workload and the ability to take ownership
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Liaise effectively and efficiently with other members of the team and also external consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Solid construction knowledge and the ability to put together high quality drawing packages
- Well organised, proactive and manage workload in line with the project programme
- Some Business Development exposure
If you’re actively seeking a strategic role within a lively, sociable busy studio that can offer you oodles of responsibility and superb career progression please get in touch!