** Associate Director Vacancy *** Global Design Practice
The London studio is looking to welcome an Associate Director with exceptional leadership skills to its London office. This studio came from humble beginnings and now has office locations spread across the globe and has gone on to produce some of the world’s most highly regarded projects.
If you are looking to leave a lasting impact and lead a team of talented and driven professionals within one of the world’s top practices, then you need look no further. The successful candidate will be bestowed with a number of significant responsibilities that are essential for the development of not only the business but also of junior colleagues, as you seek to help them realise their full potential.
The duties of the Associate Director can be broken down into the following:
· Project Management – You will be managing teams across multiple projects to ensure the delivery of design and technical excellence. You will lead project meetings and produce client presentations, acting as the first point of contact for all business development opportunities as you liaise with the Senior Associate/Director.
· Leadership – You will champion this company’s core values and foster a collaborative environment which allows for innovation as you lead group activities and provide training and feedback in your leadership and guidance remit.
· Client Relationships – As you actively support the development of leads and generation of new business you will be leading client presentations and assisting in the preparation of fee bids and negotiations.
Due to the influential nature of this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience of successfully leading and managing a team across large scale projects
· A proactive approach to client management, with a proven track record of engaging potential clients and partners
· A high level of commercial awareness, demonstrated through effective decision making, project resourcing and management
· Strong organisational and people management skills, encouraging collaboration and innovation within the teams to maximise performance
· High proficiency with computer applications commonly used within the individual’s discipline
So, if you’re looking to join a company of the highest calibre and international regard that will provide you with access to a global pool of knowledge and resources, then apply now to gain more detailed and specific information regarding this role.
Please email CV's to B.email@example.com ASAP!