We are really excited to be working with this super trendy, high end hospitality developer based in Clerkenwell. They are seeking an experienced Interior Design Associate with a demonstrable track record within the hospitality sector.
- c.100 strong boutique hospitality developer
- c.20 people in their in-house design team
- Spectacular office in the heart of Clerkenwell that they designed themselves
- They are responsible for some super cool well known hospitality concepts both globally and in the UK
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- This is an opportunity to work on vibrant and exciting hotel concepts, some of which are well known
- You will get to be part of a team that not only designs these schemes but builds them as well; seeing projects all the way through from start to finish
- This is a chance to work for a rapidly growing company that produces seriously exciting projects
- As they grow this would be a great place for you to develop your career; as there is bags of opportunity there
- Talented, switched on and supportive management team who will challenge you and allow you to challenge them back
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- Interior Design Associate; this is a senior role and we are seeking somebody with several years’ experience
- Someone who is bold and not afraid to challenge perceptions; somebody who can go against the norm
- A person who can express their innovative ideas clearly and confidently
- We are looking for somebody with a real flair for design but also a person who is experienced in large scale project delivery
- A commercially astute individual who has a strong grasp of the financial aspects of a project
For more information on this unique role please get in touch asap!