An ambitious and decorated central London practice is searching for a successful Business Development Executive to join their driven and sociable team to become an integral figure in developing the practice.
This practice is now well established and boasts a diverse portfolio with a substantial number of high quality and noteworthy projects completed to date. The ideal candidate for this role will be a tenacious and motivated individual with a creative mind that is driven by success.
Working with the management team, you will spearhead the strategic mission to drive new business and raise the profile of this stellar practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing strategy and must develop a striking social media presence.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Driving new sales
- Managing incoming new business enquiries and leads
- Creating and executing business initiatives
- Preparing requests for proposals, proposal letters and presentations in conjunction with the team for existing clients and new prospects
- Overseeing award entries
- Cultivating relationships with key clients and consultants to ensure business is grown and retained
- Representing the practice at conferences and industry events
- Managing and updating social media outlets including Linked In, Instagram and website content
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to exhibit previous business development success and demonstrate the following:
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- The ability to create graphics for print and digital media
- Knowledge of, or a background within, the construction industry
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to prepare copy across a number of mediums
This studio boasts a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and champions a healthy work/life balance with hybrid working arrangements and substantial personal development support.
So, if you’re a talented Business Developer that is champing at the bit to join a successful practice on the upward curve – please get in touch ASAP!