An established & multi-award winning 70 strong 2 office practice with a great reputation within the UK is seeking a Business Development & Communications Associate to join their central London studio. You will be based within the support team, and report directly into the Senior Partner, who oversees the business development, marketing and communications activities for the whole practice. You will be undertaking a key role within all aspects of the business development, bidding, marketing and communications functions.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Produce research, content and supporting materials
- Establish and maintain contacts database, new and existing clients
- Coordinate client feedback
- Review and advise on improving bidding process
- Develop practices brand across all media channels
- Develop and implement an effective external communications strategy
- Identify appropriate events and communications initiatives
- Drive the design and of brochures and marketing collateral
- Manage practices website and social media profiles
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to work for a multi award nominated architectural practice
- Create key content for high profile projects
- Represent the practice at networking events
- Coordinate bid submissions
- Liaise directly with senior management
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 5 years’ experience of providing business development guidance and support to senior staff within architecture, design or construction industries.