White Space is keen to speak to Receptionists who have ideally worked for an architectural or interior design firm (other construction based companies will also be considered) as we have an urgent opening with a top London architectural client. This is an award winning AJ100 practice and they are looking for a receptionist to join their vibrant creative support team.
Microsoft Office - Adobe software knowledge would be an advantage. Excellent verbal communication skills and great telephone manner is required. As receptionist you will be responsible for all Front of House duties.
Duties will include:
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking and managing meeting rooms
- Assist with the monitoring and ordering of office supplies
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- General admin support such as letters and minute taking
- Additional tasks may involve travel arrangements, research, arranging presentations and internal events.
- Sorting and distributing post
The job description could expand, depending on experience and ability. There will also be the opportunity to provide support to the Office Manager and occasionally directly to the design teams.