White Space is excited to be working alongside a respected 250+ strong global Architecture and Interior Design that is a specialist within a number of sectors including residential, healthcare, commercial offices and interior design. They now have an urgent need to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Commercial Manager to join their established commercial interiors division. Your main function will be to support a busy deadline-driven commercial team; this fast-paced role will include preparing and coordinating the commercial contents for RfPs and fit-out projects. This will require an individual who enjoys variety in their work, has an excellent understanding of the design process and can perform well under pressure.
- New Business/RfPs:
- Review and interrogation of RfP documents/requests/frameworks
- Content production for the commercial section of RfP responses including: Q&As, programme, procurement routes, fee proposals, resourcing, client’s templates, scope comments, fee assumptions and other as required
- Act as the main point of contact for all sub-consultants during the RfP process
- Take responsibility for tracking and meeting deadlines
- Resources coordination and reporting
- Reporting to wider office and attending regular resourcing meetings
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate passion and knowledge of the construction world, with a preference for previous interior design/commercial fitout/architectural experience: you will understand the design process and the general functions within the construction environment, including scope, programmes, deliverables, procurement options, etc
- Degree in construction or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and perform well under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate with sound organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits. A opportunity to work with a high profile and leading practice that for almost 100 years has been at the forefront of architecture and design.