White Space are very excited to be working with this design focused practice who were established almost 10 years ago with circa 70+ people in their London office in the heart of the West End. They are considered to be one of the world leaders in their specialist sector of sports architecture. They are now looking for an experienced Document Controller to join their expanding studio.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a system for document management, electronic or hard copy
- Register and action all project documentation on the chosen document management system or collaboration system
- Ensure that all documentation is issued according to the relevant standards
- Maintain a controlled and secure storage area for project documentation in a format dictated by the project
- Conduct a check on all documentation passing through Document Control to ensure documents meet the relevant protocols i.e. document numbers, revisions etc
- Create reports for project documentation as requested
- Apply quality standards, procedures & processes for the company and the department
- Manage the archiving of documentation and assist in the creation of record retention documents in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Communicate with the clients, suppliers and internal staff members at all levels
In return my client is offering a competitive salary. An opportunity to develop and utilise your existing skills.