One of the most respected Architectural practices with over 60 years of experience is looking for a Document Controller to join their award-winning team. This is a highly respected practice renowned internationally for planning and designing some of the most iconic buildings across the world. You will be working with members of the Document Control team, as necessary, to assist with ensuring that critical daily deadlines are met; taking an active part in the development of the Practice Document Control procedures; and proactively seek to resolve/complete unassigned and outstanding miscellaneous tasks where possible, involving assisting with interviewing, providing induction and mentoring new team members.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintain project correspondence files
- Maintain Project drawing files
- Maintain drawing/other documentation info on database
- Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch
- Maintain project extranet, if applicable, including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading, plotting, etc
- Set up new extranet users – oversee internal/external training
- Prepare documents for storage/archiving as appropriate
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well within a team and on own initiative, possess exceptional organisational skills, strong computer literacy is must; MS Word, Excel and Microstation.
This is initially a 6 month contract role, however there is a strong possibility of extending.
*** Only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply ***