A captivating opportunity for an experienced Residential Designer has arisen to join a vibrant, sociable and lively studio situated on the idyllic south coast. Having recently celebrated their 10th birthday, this growing studio now has multiple locations spread across the south of England with several new and exciting residential projects getting underway. This studio is known to be an outstanding place to work that not only encourages good work/life balance but also provides extensive CPD support.
As a successful Residential Designer, you will be a key individual working a number of projects ranging in scale from small infill schemes to large urban extension projects up to a value of £200 million. You will be working closely with house builders, developers and housing associations to prepare feasibility drawings, masterplans and planning applications.
Due to these responsibilities, you must exhibit the following:
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience within the residential sector on house builder led projects.
- Experience running large projects that achieve planning permission.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to lead a small team.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of UK building regulations and planning standards.
- AutoCAD and SketchUp proficiency.
- In-practice Revit skills (a bonus, but not a deal breaker).
If this is sounds like you and the idea of soaking up the sun on the south coast whilst being part of an award winning team delivering eye catching projects that get built, then don’t hesitate to apply now!