White Space is partnering exclusively with an exciting 40 strong architecture practice in Islington. (new sentence) We are helping them add an experienced Architectural Assistant or Architect to their growing team. With an influx of new projects, including a landmark £60/70million education scheme (part new build/part refurb) for a prestigious university, this is an exciting time to join one of the most desirable medium sized practices in London. With a busy project portfolio ranging across a variety of arts/culture and education schemes, they would be ideal for anyone looking to work on top quality UK based projects where you can really build on your experience.
During your time at this studio, you will be working across a variety of medium sized projects through a range of RIBA stages (some of them you will be on all the way through), however initially your primary project will be the £60/70m education scheme mentioned above. This practice was one of the early adopters of Revit and as such, strong proficiency with this software is essential for this position. As the main scheme that you will be working on is at RIBA stage 3, it would be preferred if you have some previous experience of projects towards the latter stages.
Why should you apply for this role:
- You will be working for a recognisable name on highly crafted schemes
- They have a reputation for producing top notch Project Architects; where you get to see the whole project
- This practice has a very low staff turnover rate
- No long hours culture
- Caring + experienced management team who encourage you to be creative
- Highly sophisticated on the Revit front
- Good salary/benefits package with excellent scope for growth
- Great office in a great location in Islington