White Space has been commissioned by a divergent thinking, privately owned interiors company with over 2 decades of experience. They are looking for an experienced interior furniture FF&E designer to join their innovative design team.
- c.13 strong team
- Established in 1991; their studio and workshop are based in Essex/Cambridgeshire border
- Broad and interesting client base within the hospitality, student accommodation, commercial & leisure sectors
- SolidWorks & Autodesk Inventor based practice
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- An opportunity to work on a broad range of projects with diverse material use
- Be able to collaborate on and witness the creation of an eclectic mix of pieces
- Be part of a team that values an idea and isn’t afraid to take risks
- Experienced FF&E Interior Designer
- Be able to report to partner & have good FF&E knowledge
- Have a creative input and be able to work independently & in a team setting
- Somebody with good design ability but also an understanding of the manufacturing process
This is a huge opportunity for those who are not afraid to create a buzz. Please get in touch ASAP if this sounds like something you would like to be part of.