This international design studio is searching for an experienced PA to join the London office to provide support to the Partners as the practice embarks on the biggest project in its illustrious history. This studio has been producing projects of the highest design standard across the globe for over 40 years and is revered within the industry.
With offices situated around the globe, and over 600 employees worldwide, you'll be a part of a stellar international working community and will be provided with all the necessary support to help you succeed. This role offers flexible working arrangements alongside a diverse and dynamic work environment as this studio are strong proponents of a good work/life balance.
This will be a key support role in the studio and as such it is essential you can demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of PA experience within an architectural practice
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Confidence when communicating to staff at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- A proactive approach to all tasks with the ability to work with minimal supervision
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’d relish the opportunity to join an international studio of the highest calibre, then please get in touch as soon as possible!