White Space is working exclusively with an award winning design led boutique practice in London Soho as they are looking to recruit experienced part II and part III Architectural Assistants to join its growing team on a full time permanent position.
This award winning practice have had a successful start to 2020 and have won a number of Housing projects ranging from 20 units to 200 unit UK housing schemes across London. Due to the nature and how busy they are the practice is looking to grow and a team around the lead Architect and require self sufficient experienced part II and part III assistants to join them. This requires people with the ability to lead projects on their own with little or no hand holding. Experience working on medium -large scale UK housing experience is essential. This is great for experienced part II's and newly qualified Architects who is looking for autonomy and lead projects. This is not your standard role, you will be included in the process meaning you will be given the chance to bring ideas to the table and have strong involvement on the client side. The practice in question is known to secure planning on troublesome projects due to their design ethics and knowledge in the UK housing market.
The main focus of this role and experience required is the following
- Part II or part III qualified
- Strong all rounder with UK Housing experience (must be large to medium scale apartments)
- Must have experience leading projects on your own
- Good knowledge on UK building regulations and standards
- Must be willing to work in a small practice
- Vectorworks ideal but not essential
- Available immediately or within short notice
Apply now by sending a CV and strong portfolio no larger than 10mb now to be considered for this role.