A vibrant architectural practice in the heart of the West End is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their growing team. This practice is a global leader within their specialist sector, established almost 10 years ago with two UK offices.
The successful candidate will come from a similar industry, you will be responsible for the overall management accounts and work closely with the senior management and external accountants.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Supervising staff
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- CIMA qualified or Part qualified
- Advanced in Sage
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through with a keen attention to details.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with great benefits.