This growing practice, operating from America and the UK, is looking for an accomplished Finance Manager to join its London office as they continue to innovate in the architectural world. This practice boasts a diverse portfolio of completed projects, having produced a multitude of complex and visually striking buildings across the United States and abroad.
As a key figure in the finance team, you will be responsible for the financial health of the company and will join the Business Director and Finance Administrator to oversee end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliation as well as looking to make continual improvements in procedures and controls. General duties for the successful candidate will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Weekly reporting to the Directors
- Producing project reports using Ajera
- Day-to-day management of the Finance Administrator
- HMRC submittals
- Annual R&D data collection
- VAT quarterly returns
- Annual returns and end of year reporting
The ideal candidate will be an individual that is resilient, detail orientated and driven with a desire to be ‘hands on’ in the role. To be considered for this position you must also demonstrate the following:
- Fully qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience of both management and financial accounting
- Track record of managing and coaching other finance team members
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel, Ajera and Sage
Across America and the UK, this company is over 100 strong with a modern spacious office that has a good social atmosphere and a creative and diverse work environment in a convenient central London location. Generous benefits are also on offer in this role including private health insurance and hybrid working arrangements.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information on this role.