White Space is working with a stellar London based practice that is looking for a qualified Graphic Designer to join their in-house graphics team. This City based practice is renowned for their award-winning portfolio of projects across multiple sectors.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an architectural practice and excellent presentation and art-working skills. Strong Adobe Creative suite is essential, as is knowledge of print processes.
- Assisting architectural teams with graphic and diagrammatic tasks such as formatting of project stage reports, design and access statements
- Design and production of both digital and printed competition pitch submissions
- Design and production of PR materials such as invitations, brochures, exhibition boards and publications
- Working on client commissions e.g. interior & wayfinding graphics/branding
What’s in it for you?
- Work with an established close-knit team
- Opportunity to work in a highly respected practice
- A chance to develop existing graphic design skills
- Competitive salary offered