This renowned global architecture practice is seeking an experienced and ambitious Head of Marketing for its London office to spearhead the strategic vision for its global marketing strategy.
This internationally revered, pioneering practice boasts offices across Europe and Asia, and in a bid to redefine our understanding of modern urban living, has created some of the world’s smartest and most sustainable buildings through the use of technologies developed by its in house research group.
With a diverse portfolio of iconic, large scale projects and a devoted team of industry specialists working at the forefront of modern architectural innovation, this practice has cemented its place in the AJ100. As such, this unique role represents a remarkable opportunity to join an international firm of the highest calibre.
This senior position will be well suited to an entrepreneurial and proactive individual with a proven successful track record in marketing and a passion for architecture and design. Experience in an architecture practice is desirable but not a necessity. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple marketing campaigns at one time
- Experience with InDesign, Open Assets and Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Reporting directly to the company president, this role will see you responsible for:
- Studio positioning and brand
- Strategic input on new sectors and new geographies
- Marketing programme and plan
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Delivering the marketing plan, in line with the new business strategy, and with the support of bid coordinator and marketing assistant
- Liaising with the practice’s PR firm on project marketing, specific campaigns, press and client relationships
- Liaising with clients on project marketing strategies
- Developing key client relationships and engagement strategies
- Developing sector and country specific campaigns
- External and internal newsletters and all other client communications campaigns
- Engaging with industry organisations and managing relationships
- Awards submissions with support from team
This collaborative practice offers competitive rates of pay and benefits. If this position has piqued your interest and you would like to learn more, please get in touch or apply today!