White Space are working with a London based AJ100 architectural practice, who are looking for an experienced Head of PR & Communications to join their team. This practice has created some of the world’s most iconic buildings. You will be part of a small dedicated marketing team supporting a 200-strong practice. This will ideally suit someone with a creative edge who is used to working with senior members of staff and steering the marketing agenda.
- Managing the marketing and communications activity across the practice
- Prepare and manage practice-wide marketing and communications strategy
- Develop and implement an annual PR strategy for individual projects
- Manage relationships with professional organisations
- Identify and monitor appropriate press publications
- Research, identify, produce and monitor award opportunities and submissions
- Manage events, exhibitions, corporate hospitality and seminars
- Manage marketing material, brochures and presentations for business pitches
- Copy writing, proofing and editing brochures, bids, reports and communications
The successful candidate will come from a similar background, be confident and credible in promoting the band. A truly fantastic opportunity to work in a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice. In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits.