White Space is currently working with this globally renowned studio to find an efficient and passionate HR administrator to support the central London studio. This stellar practice employs more than 600 employees across multiple offices situated in major cities around the globe. The modern and trendy London studio fosters a supportive office culture encouraging collaboration and also provides all staff with the necessary equipment for remote working.
This studio is well known in the architectural world, producing iconic projects internationally and boasting a consistent track record of industry recognised awards for their work. The practice portfolio covers all major sectors, and they focus on creating buildings that don’t simply inspire good but are created with humane, sustainable and enduring design.
The role constitutes a number a varied of responsibilities including:
- Resourcing and recruitment
- Payroll coordination
- Inducting new staff and managing training for the studio
- Handling absences and leaving staff members
The ideal candidate for this position would be articulate with a confident demeanour, have a keen eye for detail and be able to build relationships and gain trust quickly. You would also be able to demonstrate a sensible and sensitive approach to confidential matters as this is key to succeeding in this role. You will answer any queries in relation to HR policies in an accurate and timely manner, escalating as appropriate.
The key skills and experience required for this role are as follow:
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience of working in an Assistant/Administrator or Coordinator capacity within HR
- Experience of working with information systems
- Working knowledge of CMAP and Sage
- Experience of working in an architectural practice is highly beneficial
This practice is a firm believer in the betterment of employee wellbeing and alongside a gorgeous and sleek collaborative office, also offers a range of benefits including:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
So, if the idea of working for a top tier architectural practice sounds perfect and you’re looking to take the next step in your HR career within a dynamic and creative industry then please apply today.