This internationally revered architecture practice is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and ambitious HR Advisor for its London office. With a bubbling social culture and collaborative open plan office setting, this practice strives to create an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere to enable you to thrive.
This pioneering practice boasts offices across Europe and Asia and has created some of the world’s smartest and most sustainable buildings in iconic city skylines worldwide.
With a diverse portfolio of high profile projects and a devoted team of industry specialists working at the forefront of modern architectural innovation, this practice has cemented its place in the AJ100. As such, this unique role represents a remarkable opportunity to join an international firm of the highest calibre.
This HR Advisor role will see you be the first point of contact for all day to day HR queries and offers excellent autonomy with a wide remit of responsibility. As an overview, duties will include:
- Management of end-to-end recruitment process
- Payroll administration in liaison with the finance team
- Provision of HR support for full employee life cycle
- Induction of new staff and management of all associated documentation
- General HR administration
The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision, enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop new skills. Experience in an architecture practice is desirable but not a necessity. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- 3+ years’ experience of providing HR support
- Strong IT skills with MS Office proficiency and knowledge of HR systems
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- CIPD Level 3 or 5 (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK employment law
So if this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’re looking to join a famed international practice within a dynamic and creative industry sector then please apply today!