White Space is working with a highly respected and established AJ100 architectural practice that specialises within the UK residential sector. They are considered to be one of the very best in the country and have been involved with a number of high-profile regeneration schemes since they were formed many years ago. They are now urgently seeking an experienced and super-organised HR Manager to oversee the day to day running of this bustling office.
This is a crucial role within the practice, so they are actively looking for an exceptionally organised HR Manager. The successful candidate will already be working within the creative sector, who can come in and hit the ground running. The role will involve working closely alongside senior management.
- Managing recruitment process from end to end
- New starter administration
- Manage exist interviews
- Managing induction process
- Overseeing short term contracts
- Employee reviews
- Assisting with CPD’s
- Processing annual reviews
- Management of admin budget
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work with leading architects
- Sociable culture
- Manage and implement processes
- Exciting prospects
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
This practice comes with a fantastic reputation for staff welfare & retention, so this is a great place to work! So, if you’re actively seeking a new and exciting HR role then look no further!
For more information and a full job description please get in touch with Sunny now!