White Space has 5x immediate starts at one of London's top commercial studios for any level of Microstation or Revit user. Initially a 1-month contract, there is scope for this to lead to a longer-term role due to the increasing workload of the practice, both in the UK and internationally.
- 200-strong practice based in central London
- Microstation and Revit users
- Specialise in medium - large commercial, residential and mixed-use projects - predominantly in London, with some international projects
- Any level of Microstation or Revit users - from Part II up to Project / Senior Architect or Technician. There is a minimum of 5 roles at different levels.
- Working on one of several projects - mixed-use schemes in the UK or internationally - across differing stages, openings for designers or technically focused individuals
- Initially a 1-month, hourly rate contract. There is good scope for longevity beyond the initial period (long term contract or permanent) as they are very busy
- Part II Assistant, qualified Architect or Architectural Technician / Technologist
- Fluent in either Revit OR Microstation
- Able to start within 1 week of interview
- Experience working on Far Eastern projects would be beneficial (though not necessary)
For more information on these roles, or to apply, please get in touch with White Space today!