Are you an IT Support specialist bored of working within a stale office environment? Have you reached the ceiling in your current role and looking for that step up? Do you want to work for one of London’s top architectural practices? If yes please read on…………….!!
White Space has been retained on an exclusive basis by this world class award winning architectural practice to assist them in finding them a well-organised and knowledgeable IT Manager to join their sociable studio based in trendy N1. This practice is renowned within the London architectural scene for their varied social activities, fantastic office culture and the most importantly the design of exceptional buildings across a variety of sectors.
The main purpose of this role is to support and manage all IT related equipment within multiple offices. This will consist of supporting all users, work stations, software, CAD and other digital equipment and ensuring that all servers are managed correctly.
- Liaising with third party providers on all IT related matters
- Overseeing external and internal IT related projects
- Auditing of hardware and software, rationalisation of licenses, upgrades and updates
- Manage and support of servers/workstations and telephone systems
- Understanding the practice’s core applications and providing support across all platforms
- Working with third party providers in respect of IT, CAD and BIM support
- Assisting the practice develop new ways of working, such as remote server access
- Assisting teams with implementing IT setups such as social media, office intranet, practice website and so on
In return you will be offered an attractive salary, good career progression and a great work/life balance within a lively Studio based environment.