We’re looking for an IT Support Analyst for this urgent 3 month contract role. With around 400 people, you will be working at one of the UK’s largest Architectural / Interiors companies and enjoy the unique setting of an old jam factory in Southwark.
The practice specialises in office fit-outs (working with some extremely prestigious brands), large scale housing, student accommodation, mixed use and public & civic projects.
As IT Support Analyst, you will provide first and second line technical support to around 300 people and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide a customer focused service in line with the agreed service levels
- Collaborate effectively with IT staff in the delivery of projects where applicable
- To provide additional support for network, infrastructure and communications systems
- To assist in infrastructure maintenance and documentation
- To assist with hardware configuration, maintenance and deployment
Required Skills / Experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and with own initiative while working towards tight deadlines
- Experience of providing IT support at all technical levels and use of a dedicated helpdesk solution to manage support issues
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Experience with CAD/Design based applications
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, WINS and Group Policy Management
Lasting for up to 3 months with the possibility of extension, this role will suit someone with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the successful candidate will be well-organised with a positive attitude. Working hours are 37.5 per week (Mon – Fri, 9-5.30).
To be considered for this position, apply now or contact Jake Lane @ White Space on 020 3897 7700.