An International Architectural Practice is now looking for a Landscape Architect to join their dedicated Landscape team in their Barbican office. This Practice was established over 70 years ago, is recognised globally within Architecture and Design and currently has 10 offices strategically placed across the world to support their business and necessary growth.
Their London office currently has 100+ employee’s working for them across Architecture, Design and Support and several hundred globally. They work on high-quality and high-profile projects across a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Retail, responsible for Architecture, Interiors and Landscaping. They’re commercially astute but maintain a design led approach to their work from concept to completion.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the design of a variety of projects across all RIBA stages.
- Take an active role in user engagement throughout the local community.
- Hands on delivering packages including applications, construction details and specifications for the project.
- Work closely with clients and other stakeholders.
What will they offer you?
- A salary of c.£35,000.
- Prime Central London office.
- A social, friendly and relaxed studio environment.
- An opportunity to work on and run a variety of good quality projects.