Due to a number of recent project wins in the UK, Middle East and India, this well known AJ100 practice is urgently seeking a Landscape Architect.
Why should you apply?
- Broad variety of projects in different locations; both UK and internationally (including Middle East and India)
- Well established practice with a talented Landscape team of 4 people
- You will be afforded creative licence; able to work on the concept stages of a number of exciting projects
- Great office culture; supportive management team and NO long hours culture
- Genuine long term career potential
- Good salary + benefits package
- Midweight to Senior; circa 3 - 7 years experience
- Strong conceptual design + development experience
- Ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams (you will be working closely with architecture, masterplanning and interior design teams)
- Experience in developing landscape concepts and delivering technical design packages
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup and/or Rhino
- Able to travel overseas to support projects if needed