White Space is extremely excited to be working closely with this respected AJ100 practice based in stunning offices situated in the heart of the City of London. Due to continued success and growth they are now seeking a professional and proactive Marketing & Communications Manager to join their 45 or so strong studio bursting at the seams with talented individuals. Over the years this practice has gained an enviable track record in designing residentially led developments throughout the UK.
Your main task will be to develop, lead and implement the marketing and communications strategy for the studio. The successful candidate will possess relevant experience and a proven track record working within an architectural practice.
• Graphics and Standardisation
• Printed Collateral
• Project collateral database
• Awards exhibitions
• Website and Social Media
• Events and Memberships
• Press and publications
• Market Research
• Contracts database
• Respond to ITT & PQQ
Essential Skills Required:-
• Marketing, Communications and PR specialist with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience
• Proven experience of working in a similar professional practice environment, preferably within architecture or design
• Extensive knowledge of industry awards and submissions
• Experience of press and awards, adjudicators expectations and requirements
• Relationships with affiliated and governing bodies
• Track record of success in all aspects
• Membership of the CIM or similar professional body
• Excellent writing and editing skills Highly competent with use of graphics and IT, in particular In-Design
• Ability to multi-task effectively and take full ownership and responsibility
• A team player who is able to work under their own initiative.
• Reliable, hard-working and flexible.
• Highly organised and efficient with keen attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and work efficiently to tight deadlines
• Professional approach with attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you’re a seasoned marketing/communications professional within the architecture and design sector then please get in touch!