A North London based Architects is offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development assistant to join its award-winning practice. This practice has a diverse portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East and is currently working on award-winning arts culture project.
They are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to help us build the practice’s profile and drive the growth of our business internationally.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying relevant business opportunities and coordinating meetings with potential clients
- Managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- Managing company website and social media accounts
- Reviewing competitions lists and compiling PQQs, tenders, proposals, presentations.
- Coordinating internal and external PR activity including liaison with press and external PR companies
- Maintaining the press article library
- Writing press releases
- Identifying networking, speaking and judging opportunities for senior staff
- Attending networking events alongside Directors
- Preparing CRM including mailing lists and sending regular newsletters
- Assisting in hosted events
- Degree in Architecture/Marketing/Graphic Design/Journalism is desirable
- Experience in business development, preferably within the architecture industry is desirable
- Excellent graphic design skills with advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Understanding of the architecture industry
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.