A truly stellar London based architectural practice is looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team. This practice is one of the world’s most highly respected in delivering design excellence, which has led them to be awarded a RIBA Stirling prize, amongst other prestigious awards. This role will be to manage all PR & Marketing tasks for the practice, reporting directly to the principal. A keen interest in architecture and the built environment is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a growing international client base
- Working alongside talented architects
- Oversee all PR and Marketing activities
- Sociable and vibrant office culture
- Competitive salary with generous benefits
- Developing marketing strategies
- Social media management
- Brand management
- Researching new business opportunities
- Attend networking and client events
- Maintaining and creating relationships with media, press & journalists
- Creating outstanding written material
This will suit a confident and strategic PR and Marketing professional, who already has industry contacts and the ability to network well with them and journalists. Proven experience of delivering high quality creative campaigns is an essential requirement to be considered for this rol