This leading globally recognised design and architecture practice based in the bustling West End is actively seeking a suitably experienced and creative Marketing Coordinator to join them on a 9-10-month fixed term contract. Their London studio is home to circa 120 talented individuals with over 2000 employees worldwide.
You will report directly into the London Marketing Manager, be responsible for producing RPI’s, productions of graphic products and services and RFP’s to showcase this highly respected practices’ expertise. The successful candidate will have or be working in a similar role within the design or architecture sector.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Gathers information about prospects and participates in proposal strategy in support of firm's principals and other marketing professionals.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining all marketing resource materials brochures, data, slides, photographs, files, and client database.
- Completes and/or directs the completion of government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying statements as required.
- Monitors all prospects and coordinates with and assists other marketing members.
- Coordinates, assembles and prepares materials for client presentations and interviews, in accordance with Corporate Image Program and Desk Top Publishing Guidelines.
- Maintains back-up data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate and appropriate.
- Responsible for all group mail-outs; maintains mailing lists.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors (electronic transfer of data, reprographics, binding, etc.) and consultants.
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts.
- Assist with conference/seminar presentations.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with some of the UK’s leading architects & designers
- Work in stunning offices that showcase their designs
- Social committee with weekly/monthly social events
- A great career opportunity with the chance to carry out a variety of marketing tasks
- Some travel
If you’re looking for that next career move within the marketing industry then look no further!