White Space has recently been approached by a leading global multi-disciplinary design practice whose different approach is shared across their multiple international studios. They focus on a collaborative culture between all teams to work on complex projects.
Due to increased workload they are now urgently seeking a mid-weight Interior Designer with a demonstrable track record within the commercial sector to join their busy design team.
- Global practice working within a multitude of sectors – Workplace, Health, Education & Hospitality
- c.60 strong London team
- Amazing open plan office based in Shoreditch
- They are responsible for some super sleek & well-known workplace & commercial concepts both globally & in the UK
- AutoCAD & Revit based
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- Creative and collaborative studio working environment
- You will become an integral part of a team that values the quality of ideas and diversity
- Access to a range of benefits to support your development and wellbeing
- Opportunity for career progression and exposure to great projects coming to life!
- Interior Designer; seeking a talented individual with around 4 years’ professional experience
- Someone with good communication skills
- A creative thinker who has worked from concept to completion stages on large scale projects
- A motivated go getter!
- Fluent in AutoCAD (Revit would be advantageous) & Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
For more information please get in touch ASAP or apply now if this sounds like the ideal role you have been looking for!