White Space is looking for several Revit users to join a 200+ strong, famous British architecture studio in West London, as the team for one of their prestigious UK projects grows rapidly.
These roles are at all levels, from Part II up to Senior Architect, and will be ongoing contracts which will roll well into 2019 and beyond, with the chance to go permanent (or stay long term contract).
- Over 200-strong British firm with 30 years of top-level heritage
- Based in a lively office near Hammersmith, a stone’s throw from the River Thames
- Work on very well-known UK schemes from inception to construction (commercial and infrastructure) and have plenty of international work
- Work in Revit and Microstation
The Role / Project
- Part II, Architect, Senior Architect and Technician roles
- Working on a famous UK aviation project – both design and technical aspects, this team is hands-on across all stages of design and delivery
- Using Revit daily as the main tool
- Ongoing, rolling contract with the potential to go permanent, or stay contract ongoing – these roles have excellent potential to go long term. We have multiple contractors working there currently on the same basis so know the longevity from direct experience
- You could be an Architectural Assistant, qualified Architect, Project / Senior Architect or Architectural Technician of varying levels
- Experience using Revit professionally
- Strong technical knowledge OR front-end design experience
- Available to start within 2 weeks of offer – these roles are urgent
If you would like to find out more information about these jobs, or to apply today, please get in touch with White Space.