A devoted, dynamic and specialist south London based studio is seeking to welcome a well-rounded newly qualified architect or experienced 3-5 year post Part II Assistant to join their team of passionate architects and interior designers. Working with some of the biggest names in the hospitality sector, this position will see you develop creative solutions for both architectural and interior design to create exquisitely detailed and beautifully finished spaces, each with their own unique style.
As this is a small practice, you will be the keystone within the working unit with a number of significant responsibilities across key stages of development including planning submission, liaising with local authorities and producing technical designs.
- Experience with producing drawing packages for both tender and construction
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Sketchup
- In-practice experience with Vectorworks (a bonus but not essential)
- Experience working on RIBA stages 3-5
- Good knowledge of building regulations and construction detailing
- Previous experience with planning applications and local authority liaison
- Self-sufficient and comfortable working in a tight-knit team
If you’re a proactive individual with a keen interest in both architecture and interior design, and want to be part of this energetic team then don’t hesitate to apply ASAP.