A growing international architectural practice based in London Bridge is seeking a competent Office Manager to join their 12 strong team of architects. With over 25 years’ experience, they have grown into a highly respected integrated design practice that specialise in the high-volume residential market. Due to their expected growth plans over the next 12 months this Office Manager will be an integral part of the growth, ensuring the smooth day to day running of the studio.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a growing London based team
- Competitive salary on offer
- A practice who pride themselves on a great work ethos
- Work with a sociable and highly creative team of architects
- Stunning offices based in the heart of London Bridge
- Varied role, HR, Marketing, Facilities
- Ensure the smooth efficient running of all aspects of the office
- Office facilities management
- HR Administration
- PA support - diary management and travel arrangements
- The successful candidate will ideally have worked for an architectural or interior design practice (or another creative sector)
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good time management
- Confident and tenacious
This will suit a candidate that is open to carrying out all aspects of office administration, someone who is looking for a long-term career with a practice that are experiencing some exciting growth over the next 12 months.