A world recognised names in the UK architecture scene who have numerous awards under their belts, including the prestigious Stirling Prize are looking for an Office Manager to join their team. This role is to ensure the smooth running of the office. This role will suit someone who is passionate about the role of an Office Manager understands how they can contribute to the success of the office. You will also provide administrative support to the financial manager – this will include but not limited to confidential HR administration, updating employee records, new starter/leaver admin, recording weekly sickness and absences as well assisting with recruitment.
- Travel arrangements for the office
- Managing and maintaining filing systems (paper and electronic)
- Managing office calendar, meeting room bookings
- Ensuring company policies are maintained
- Managing team timesheets and making sure they are up to date
- General support to the team
- Ensuring the day-to-day efficiency of the office is running smoothly
- Managing office consumables (stationery, office and kitchen supplies and equipment)
- Making sure studio and workshop consumables are fully stocked
- IT: managing printers and printer supplies, keeping software licenses and maintenance contracts up to date; liaising with external IT support.
- Coordinating staff holiday requests
- Reviewing job applications, setting up interviews, drafting offers and employment contracts
- Overseeing the onboarding, introduction and training of new staff
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work for one the most recognised architects in the world
- Part of a practice that prides themselves on their creative skills
- A chance to be part of an award-winning design team
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
To be considered for this role you will be highly organised, with the ability manage varying tasks. Experience within a creative environment will be a great advantage, you must have excellent IT skills and highly articulate. This is a real gem of a job for someone looking to work for one the most respected practices in the world.