This refined interior design studio, based in the heart of west London, is searching for a dynamic office manager to help support their bustling workplace. This studio provides interior design, product design and art consultation services across a wide range of luxury sectors. This studio has won a multitude of awards and prides itself on creating exquisitely detailed and beautifully finished spaces, each with their own unique style.
The successful candidate for this position will be confident in a front of house role with a keen eye for detail, possessing excellent communication and time management skills alongside previous experience in the role.
This position is covering a nine-month maternity leave absence and is full time office based. This is an urgent role to fill so you must be available on short notice and able to start within the coming weeks.
As this is a small practice, you will be a key figure in the studio with a wide remit of responsibilities including:
- Managing, recording and maintaining the HR of the studio including payroll, databases and other HR correspondence.
- Managing and allocating funds for office expenditure along with further account management responsibilities.
- PA duties for the two director’s diaries, travel and on occasion some personal arrangements.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the internal and external office structure, such as office furniture, electrical appliances, office building, overall safety, ensuring that all of these are in working order.
- Managing IT equipment, training and suppliers.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors, greeting them, managing deliveries and answering calls.
So, if you’re available on short notice and are interested in joining this elegant interior design studio then please get in touch for more detailed information.