A trendy design focused practice based in Central London is searching for an enthusiastic Office and Project Assistant to join a vibrant team specialising in delivering awe-inspiring projects of the highest quality. This role offers significant promotion and development opportunities within an office known for having a sociable and welcoming atmosphere. As a valued member of the team, you will be provided with in depth on-the-job training in Project Administration and will have a wide range of key responsibilities:
- Assistance with document uploads, document control and IT protocols.
- Maintenance of project contacts, calendars and document libraries.
- Assistance with report production and collation of information and imagery using InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- General administrative support.
Front of House:
- Manage the front desk and switchboard; deal with all calls and visitors to the practice politely and efficiently.
- Management of meeting rooms and breakout areas.
- Assisting the Office Coordinator in ordering of all practice consumables whilst liaising with company sub-contractors to keep the office tidy and presentable.
- Managing courier, logistic and central email services.
You must be a proficient user of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop, possess an intermediate knowledge of InDesign and have some level of previous front of house or reception experience
With award-winning projects across a multitude of sectors this company represents the very best of modern architectural design and is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a truly unique team that appreciates the need for good work-life balance. If you have the skills required and are interested in this fantastic role, then please don’t hesitate to apply.